Saturday, March 8, 2008

Taboo Phone Sex with Stacy


Taboo phone sex, no limits phone sex, NO taboos phone sex, and anything goes phone sex. I think these terms are mostly for certain types of phone sex roleplays more than anything, though. Kinky fantasies and taboo roleplaying is alot of fun, and I love being the young girl who gets to tease and deny the older guys or, playing the hot babysitter you get to fuck at the end of the night. A sweet, college coed needing a passing grade from her horny, older professor is a phonesex roleplay I'd have fun doing, too. Maybe I'm your friend's girlfriend or, maybe I'm your girlfriend's best friend; and I'm passed out at a party, and you come into the room and start rubbing your cock on my lips, pulling my top down and letting my tits pop out, etc. Maybe I wake up (or not), and you pull my panties down, and lift my skirt up. Gosh, this is making me hot and I hope a kinky guy feels like doing a roleplay like that, because now I can't stop thinking about being asleep and waking up to a strange, hard dick in my mouth! =)~

Love,
Stace

Talk to me at:
800-863-5478

Ext. 02636148

No comments: