Sunday, March 9, 2008

Phone Sex Fetish Play with Stacy


Gosh, Tim is such a nice guy! He's into all sorts of fetish play phone sex but, I think his favorite game to play, is "raise the rate." I might prefer being a sweet, little submissive phone girl but, I still need money real fast, and financial Domination phone sex is something I'd be really good at! Tease and denial, fetish exploitation (with alot of giggling) is what Tim gets from our phonesex calls, and then we both get to watch his money leaving him and coming to me! Now would be a good time to tell the addicted, phone sex money pigs to visit my wish list! When you look at me, as your cock starts reaching out, then click here to touch me. It's never going to hurt, and it's always going to feel good. It's wicked, and taboo. It's indulging, and sexual. It's delicious guilt accompanied by a fully erect, swollen sense of dirty, self gratification. Losing money has never felt so satisfying, and you'll always feel good losing it to me.

Love,
Stace

Talk to me at:
800-863-5478

Ext. 02636148

No comments: