Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sweet and Slutty Stacy 4 Kinky Phonesex


I never kept an online blog before but, I've been writing in personal journals since I was real little. My Mom and Dad have my finished ones from when I was in junior high and high school, and when I think about the embarrassing boy stuff that's in them (especially about Jimmy McNamara), I feel a little silly. Jimmy was my date for the Prom but, I broke my ankle roller blading the weekend before so, I didn't even go to my Prom. I had the prettiest, blue dress with classy high heels and everything but, I guess me and Prom weren't meant to be. I returned the dress, I got my money back, and then I went to Cabo as a high school graduate.

I didn't want to go back to school right away, because I need 6 years of completed college before I can become a DVM so, I took a job as an assistant in a local animal hospital for some experience, and that's where I am now. I give the animals baths, and medications when it's time for them, and things like that. =)

Yesterday I started my own business (kind of), and decided to become a part time phone sex operator. I talked with 2 guys so far and 1 of them (his name is Lee), he called me back 2 times and he gave me a rating of 5 stars, and he said very nice things about me on my homepage, too! Gosh, after our first phone call we chatted on Yahoo IM for HOURS, and I had a real nice time doing it. We talked for so long, and I got to bed so later, that I overslept this morning, and gosh! I'm yawning now and it's only 4:30PM, lol. I think I will go to sleep early tonight, because I missed my animals, and I want to see them tomorrow.

I hope to talk to you soon and oh, one more thing! I don't have any limits and I have no taboos either. So, even though I look sweet (and am), I'm still a dirty and kinky girl who loves phone sex. Roleplays are fun, especially the ones where anything goes, and all bets are off. =)

Love,
Stace

Talk to me at:
800-863-5478
Ext. 02636148


No comments: